New Unit Warranty
5-Year Total Trust Limited Warranty. We stand behind the sheds we build. If any defects in materials or workmanship show up in the first 5 years, we’ll take care of it.
Coastal Sheds LLC. warrants to the purchaser that your structure is free of defects in material and workmanship, subject to the exceptions stated below.
This warranty runs for 5 years from the date of purchase.
We will repair or replace any components, which our examination shall disclose to our satisfaction to be defective, such that they do not provide reasonable service under normal use. Correction by repair or replacement of materials or workmanship shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Coastal Sheds LLC. We will repair or replace any failure of material or workmanship such as rot, leakage, fungal decay, or structural collapse.
Additionally, for this warranty to remain in effect you are responsible to complete the following:
- Complete annual preventive maintenance for all hardware.
- Repair, in a timely manner, any roofing damage caused by acts of God such as hail or wind.
- Ensure proper drainage around structure.
- Ensure that sprinklers do not expose structure to irrigation water.
- Ensure that structure is not damaged by abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper maintenance, or inadequate foundation.
- Provide and maintain a sufficient foundation that meets engineered specifications.
Exclusions: What is Not Covered:
- This warranty does not apply to damage from fire, vandalism, theft, projectiles, collisions, or Acts of God such as hail, wind, or flood; or for normal wear to your building such as fading of paint or vinyl siding.
- Natural wood siding (e.g. cedar lap or pine board and batten) will weather and decay over time unless stain or paint is applied regularly. Such weathering is natural and is not covered under this warranty.
- Minor settling of the building is normal and is not covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover the natural characteristic of some wood to split, warp, or twist.
- Coastal Sheds LLC can move your building for you; others may also move your building. This warranty does not cover damage sustained in a building move by anyone other than Coastal Sheds LLC.
- Coastal Sheds LLC shall have no liability for any incidental or consequential damages, such as damage to contents of the building. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.